Pintinox S.p.A. is an Italian company. In 1929, Giacomo Pinti decided to set up his own business, opening his first workshop in Lumezzane, where he produced chrome-plated brass cutlery and knives. The company subsequently grew and developed into an important industrial concern. The company moved into the production of stainless steel in the 1950s. The third generation of the family, made up of four cousins, is now continuring the family tradition of producing stylish cutlery, of the highest quality.